Great Customer Service | Quality Products | Expert Installers
There are many options available for roofing your home that include steel, cedar shake, and asphalt. Each type of roofing material has a multitude of options available and are better choices for select applications. It can be very confusing and difficult to decide what’s best for your needs.
Bear Roofing & Exteriors has over 20 years of experience working with all roofing materials on flat, pitched, low-slope, and custom roofs (such as the conical roof).
Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the entire process of installing your new roof.
- Measure your roof and provide an accurate estimate.
- Work with your insurance company when dealing with storm or other damage covered under your policy.
- Help you decide which roofing materials are best suited for your needs.
- Help with color selection and other options that will maximize the curb appeal of your home.
- Answer all of your questions.
We are an Owens Corning™ Preferred Contractor
We have earned our title, now let us earn your trust.
Purchasing a new roof is one of those big decisions which can cause you a lot of stress. Fortunately, it’s a long term purchase you should only need to make once or twice in your life. You need to make sure it is done right the first time.
Bear Roofing & Exteriors has earned the distinction of being an Owens Corning™ Preferred Contractor. Our commitment to service, reliability, and craftsmanship means that we meet the requirements set by Owens Corning™ to give you peace of mind you have selected the right contractor for the job.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Holds at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance.
- Carries all required state and local licensing and insurance.
- Knowledge of the latest industry standards and technology.
- Dedication to customer service and craftsmanship.
- Minimum of two years operating under the same business name.
10-Year Workmanship Guarantee
As an Owens Corning™ Roofing Preferred Contractor, we are able to offer the Preferred Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty. This not only provides you with additional coverage for a longer period of time, but it also covers workmanship for a full 10 years. These warranties offer one-time transfer-ability, making them a great investment even if you are planning to sell.
Do I Need a New Roof?
Most people think of storm damage when they see a home having a new roof installed. The truth of the matter is it’s only one reason to replace your roof. All roofing material is going to age and at a certain point fail. When it does fail, it puts the rest of your home at risk. Water damage caused by a leaking roof can be significant and very costly to repair. You may experience damage to the interior of your home, roof deck rot, and mold.
Replacing your roof is an excellent opportunity to give the exterior of your home a great new look. Shingles today offer many options in color, texture, and styling allowing you to express your personality and add real value to your home.
A new roof is a significant investment in your home, but it’s exactly that… an investment. When you select quality materials and a proven contractor to install your new roof, you can expect to be rewarded with many years of reliable and worry-free performance.
Potential Signs of Storm Damage
- Wind damage
- Missing shingles.
- Shingles show a horizontal crack in granules.
- Hail damage
- Dents on cars and other items in and around your home.
- Indentations where shingle granules are missing.
- A large pile of granules at the end of your downspouts.
- Neighbors received hail damage.
- Debris Damage
- Missing shingles.
- Visual identification of debris on the roof.
- Visible indication of a hole in the roof.
Potential Signs of a Worn Out Roof
- Curled shingle edges.
- Cracked shingles.
- Your roof is more than 20 years old.
- Many factors can prematurely age a roof.
- It looks old and worn.
- Dark streaks caused by airborne algae.
- Moss growing on shingles.
- You can brush the moss away, but it will likely grow back. This can loosen granules reducing the effectiveness of your roof.
- Missing granules.
Roof damage caused by any source of harm can cause water to leak inside your home. Additional warning signs are water stains on interior ceilings and moldy or wet roof decking viewed through your attic access.
Why You Should Work with Bear Roofing & Exteriors
Bear Roofing & Exteriors is a local roofing contractor who has been around for 20+ years. We are certified and insured to work on all types of residential roofs in the Twin Cities metro area and Western Wisconsin. As an Owens Corning™ Preferred Contractor, you can only expect the highest quality roofing materials from us. Contact us today and one of our knowledgeable team members will guide you through the entire process of installing your new roof!